Our organization partners with those who are committed to connecting ethical values with best practices in personal and organizational leadership across all sectors of society. Our aim is to engage minds, touch hearts, feed souls and equip effective leadership and followership.
Currently, we work in several countries of Eurasia (the countries of the former Soviet Union): Belorussia, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan. Dozens of organizations and thousands of people have been influenced through our research, publications, training and consulting.
The following is a list of completed and ongoing projects of Hodos Institute:
- The Phenomenon of Leadership Among Evangelical Christians in Eurasia
- Christian Mission Through Profession as a Strategic Focus in Leadership Formation
- Leadership Development in Faith-Based Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Centers in Eurasia
- Developing a Culture of Mentorship Among Russian Christian Professionals
- Improving the Effectiveness of Non–Profit Board Governance in Eurasia
- Leadership Formation Among Adolescents: Improving Christian Youth Ministry in Ukraine
- Business as Mission: Perspectives and Practices in Eurasia
- Peer–Mentorship and Peer–Leadership Formation Among Christian Youth in Central Asia